I have completed my postgraduate studies at the University of Technology Sydney and have been admitted to the degree of:
- Master of Laws (LLM) completing a Double Major in “ International Law ” and “ Corporate & Commercial Law ”
- Master of Dispute Resolution (MDR)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Fulfilled the requirements for BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management.
- Fulfilled the requirements for TAE401110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Philosophical Ethics (University of Sydney).
- IT & eCommerce (University of Sydney).
- Successfully completed the requirements for the Advanced Collaborative Practice at University of Technology Sydney, and he is a member of Collaborative Professionals (NSW) Inc.
- Member of LEADR Association of Dispute Resolvers and has been Accredited under the National Mediator Accreditation System.
- Member of Association for Coaching.
- Member of International Association of Coaching.
- Member of International Ombudsman Association.
- Member of The Royal Society of New South Wales.
- Professional Affiliate Australian Psychological Society.
- Globalization and International Economic Law (High Distinction)
- Crisis Negotiation (High Distinction)
- Competition Law in a Global Context (Distinction)
- Dispute Resolution in Commerce (Distinction)
- Dispute Resolution in Civil Practice (Distinction)
INDEPENDENT COURSEWORK ACHIEVED THROUGH STUDIES AND CREATION
RESEARCH PAPERS WRITTEN
- Globalization & International Economic Law
- Conflict in the Middle East
- Dispute Resolution in Commerce
- International Human Rights
- Competition Law in a Global Context
- Role of Economics in Competition Law
- Postmodern Ethics
- Crisis Negotiation
- Metaphor in Mediation
- Management Skills
- ADR In the Context of (WTO), (GATT), (FTA) & (RTA)
- Dispute Resolution in Civil Practice
- Workplace Dispute Resolution
- Dispute Resolution
- Socio-Legal Research
- Legal Writing
- Literature Review
- Comparative Approach Law
- Family Dispute Resolution
- Using Mediation in Workplace Dispute
MEMBERSHIP AND ORGANIZATION
- International Association of Coaching (IAC)
- Association for Coaching (AC)
- International Ombudsman Association (IOA)
- LEADR Association of Dispute Resolvers
- Law Council of Australia (LCA)
- Collaborative Professionals (NSW) Inc.
- The Royal Society of New South Wales
- Professional Affiliate Australian Psychological Society (APS)
About Student Visa Assistance Website:
This website contains information designed to assist students when making their decision to study in Australia and to help international students already studying in Australia to have a safe, rewarding and enjoyable international study experience.
The information on the site is sourced from a range of official government organisations in Australia including:
The Australian Government
- Australian Aid (DFAT)
- Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA)
- Department of Education
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP)
- Overseas Student Ombudsman (OSO)
- Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA)
- Tuition Protection Scheme (TPS)
Australian State and Territory Governments
- Australian Capital Territory Government
- New South Wales Government
- Northern Territory Government
- Queensland Government
- South Australian Government
- Tasmanian Government
- Victorian Government
- Western Australia Government